Lake Palestine Access, Marinas and Boat Docks
A large variety of private marinas and campgrounds offer boat launch ramps, rentals, docks and other services, including the following:
- Lake Palestine Resort - Lake restaurant & grill, camp & convenience store, docks, lodging, protected swimming area, boat rentals, banquet hall, and RV park on Highway 155.
More at Lake Palestine Resort website and Lake Palestine Resort on Facebook.
- Lake Palestine Marina on FM 344 near Emerald Bay. The marina offers secure boat storage and sailboat slips with access control as well as amenities such as a fuel filling station, bathrooms, storage lockers and on-site parking.
- The Villages Marina - Marina Grill, boat stalls, boat & kayak rentals, bait & tackle shop, fueling station, and more services
- Lakeside Getaway on Lake Palestine - For guests, amenities include boat launch, fishing pier, fish cleaning stations, electrical charging facilities for boat batteries, picnic tables, BBQ pits and more
- Flat Creek Marina & RV Camping - 20758 Twin Oaks Drive, Chandler, TX 75758. Phone: 903-849-6356. Also, visit Flat Creek Marina on Facebookor email Flat Creek Marina
Great fishing on Lake Palestine
Other access facilities, including public boat launches, provide access to Lake Palestine:
- Chandler River Park
- Westberry Landing
- Kickapoo Public Ramp
- Flat Creek Public Ramp
- Saline Bay
- Camper's Cove
- Palestine Pines
- Lake Palestine Campground
- Deep End Public Ramp
- Cherokee Landing
- Chimney Creek Landing
This website has no affiliation or connection with these marinas, RV parks or campgrounds. It is always recommended that travelers do their own research and make informed decisions about the RV parks they book.
Read the detailed list of Lake Palestine public access facilities provided by Texas Parks and Wildlife.
The Villages Marina, Grill and boat launching area at Lake Palestine
The Lake Palestine Resort